VP of Enterprise Sales
Our client is seeking a VP of Enterprise Sales with direct experience developing and executing the strategy for new business development within a large geographic territory, and coaching and leading a team of sales executives. The ideal VP of Enterprise Sales has expertise in the HR Consulting services industry, HR Outsourced services, (HRIS/HCM/HRO) professional services, benefits/payroll/insurance/financial servicesindustry working with companies that have innovative technologies.
The VP of Enterprise Sales is a key revenue driver, a high level and strategic sales leader of a team of “ hunters” who have developed outstanding relationships with midmarket and large corporations and enterprise accounts at the C and VP Level, ideally calling on Human Resources and Global benefits departments within a corporation. The VP of Enterprise Sales is focused on increasing top line growth across multiple product lines within the organization with some responsibilities in growing existing accounts as well. The ideal candidate has exceptional C level relationships and can effectively navigate a successful outcome through effective use of internal resources to create innovative solutions for new clients.
The ideal VP of Enterprise Sales will have the ability to:
- Analyze various market segments to identify and develop channel relationships to support pipeline of opportunities for new business development growth for the team
- Coach, hire, train and mentor a top performing team of sales executives
- Partner with internal executive leaders to create alignment with their strategies and goals
- Utilizing a consultative sales approach, develop creative solutions for clientele, demonstrating knowledge of industry and exceptional presentation, leadership and teaching and training skills to enable clientele to envision a new way to solve their business issues and concerns
- Build and develop a high-performing Business Development strategy by establishing a professional, positive and supportive environment which creates accountability and quality outcomes
- Partner with internal subject matter experts to ensure alignment of and achievement of business goals
- Contribute to the overall strategic goals through thought leadership, collaboration, and personal contributions
- Partner with Account Management to ensure smooth transition of new accounts/relationships to the client development team
- Manage resources within budgetary guidelines according to company policy and within corporate governance guidelines.
- Develop creative and innovative solutions
Skills and Experience:
- Sales leadership experience, overseeing a team of high performing sales executives
- Experience overseeing new business development “ hunter” sales executives calling into large, complex accounts with longer sales cycles
- Proactive, collaborative leader who will challenge his/her organization and energize, motivate, and train the team as well as develop a high-performance culture.
- High level of initiative and energy with demonstrated ability to generate results and lead top performing team members with best practices, knowledge of industry and leadership skills.
- Strong internal and external stakeholder relationship building skills to maneuver with skill within a complex large organization
- Solid financial acumen and effective negotiation skills
- Excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills, and impeccable business judgment and decision- making abilities
- Strong passion for client engagement, building key strategic relationships with C level executives in order to build revenue in the vertical across all business lines, products, programs and services
- Experience working effectively with cross-enterprise teams
- A proven track- record of success in developing new business.
- Ten+ years of success in business development, preferably with some expertise selling into premium brands and enterprise accounts within professional services consulting, HR outsourcing or consulting with a robust network of key contacts.
- Experience managing business relationships with external partners and third- party providers, and negotiating and structuring creative solutions.
- Experience in HRIS/ HRO/ HCM/ HRMS/benefits/insurance or other services for HR departments ideally
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher preferred
- This is a high- level sales leadership role for high level achievers with a proven track record with multi-million dollar annual quotas with a proven track record of successfully meeting or exceeding team targets.
This opportunity affords tremendous upside mobility and advancement!
We have positions in numerous markets nationwide as well as leadership roles overseeing Sales Executives. If this sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your resume in confidence today. Include sales awards, sales performance and best time to reach you. We are moving quickly so don’ t delay, apply today!