VP, Strategic Partnerships
Our Client is seeking a seasoned VP- Strategic Partnerships with expertise in professional services, HR staffing, HR outsourcing and/or management consulting industry with experience in a wide variety of industry verticals, with a preference in oil / gas / energy. As VP-Strategic Partnerships, you will be responsible for revenue building for new business development/ new logos. Driving revenue would include working with key strategic stakeholders, building relationships to uncover new revenue opportunities, and coordinating the resources to provide those services to the clients. The VP-Strategic Partnerships is responsible for the overall growth, profitability, staffing and management of the portfolio of key strategic accounts. He or she will be the face of the organization, responsible for pitching to large scale strategic high profile accounts while maintaining a home based office, allowing for the most flexibility in meeting client’ s needs
General Requirements: 10+ years of experience combined with consulting, professional services, managed services expertise with RPO, MSP, VMS or other outsourced managed services experience with the ability to:
· Stay abreast of technology & business trends and use this knowledge to approach clients with solutions to resolve their business needs. Must know the competition; and be aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
· Demonstrate thorough understanding of business trends in staffing/HR industry as it relates to your vertical
· Work to deliver high quality engagements at the appropriate margins
· Work with the Vertical/Practice VP to develop strategies, models, tools and action plans for new and current service offerings.
· Overall practice partnership development, including designing practice partnership strategy, budget and tactical action plan.
· Demonstrate thought leadership by creating strategies, models, tools & solutions for new & current service offerings. Clients are multi-million to mutli billion dollar firms and must be comfortable developing key strategic relationships with C level Contacts in these highly visible organizations and engaging in key stakeholders throughout the organization
· Investigates obstacles & gathers enough information to assess the risks/benefits of each possible solution including short & long term costs.
The VP-Strategic Partnerships must be able to:
· Build, develop and close business with key strategic accounts
· Work in collaboration with Solution Sales, actively supports selling solutions & opportunities.
· Enhance sales collateral by creating effective slides/documentation capturing innovative ideas.
· Create solution offerings.
· Be an effective presenter who is very experienced in delivering presentations/ facilitated sessions that are well received by internal & external audiences including senior management & clients.
Operationally, the VP-Strategic Partnerships must have ability to effectively attain revenue and profitability goals.
· Responsible for people management, including workforce planning, resource utilization, career development and performance management.
· Facilitate the timely execution of the operational requirements necessary to maintain a profitable practice ( resource requirements, contractual agreements, invoices, etc.)
· Produce detailed reports and documents for senior level and client management.
· Supervise in a consistent, equitable manner; sets expectations, delegates fairly, provides support.
· Complete needs assessment & requisitions. Managing complex high level negotiations and resources to deliver talent to meet the needs of clientele.
· Specific Requirements
· Must have at least 8 years cumulative experience in Professional Services and Staffing industry, HR consulting, Management Consulting or Contingent Workforce industry with managed services background experience (RPO, MSP, VMS, BPO)
· Excellent presentation skills with strong experience in delivering presentations that have been well received by internal & external audiences including senior management & clients.
· 8 + years experience managing P&L and attaining revenue and profitability goals in HR staffing industry.
· Successful background in delivering high quality engagements with profitable margins
· BA required; MBA a plus