Sr. Director of Client Delivery
Our client is seeking a Sr. Director of Client Delivery with direct experience developing and executing the strategy and approach for service and delivery operations for key enterprise accounts with large annual spend in excess of $100MM. The ideal Sr. Directory of Client Delivery has extensive managed services background within the professional Services industry or HR Staffing & consulting industry, with a strong delivery and implementation background as well as exceptional financial acumen and business operations expertise. The Sr. Director of Client Delivery is adept at coordinating and directing project managers and team leads who will be responsible for high volume staffing and project requirements with annual spend in excess of $100 MM.
The Director of Client Delivery, Managed Services owns the P&L for the unit and is considered the primary strategic client facing executive managing either a single high volume and large spend account or a handful of large enterprise client accounts and will be instrumental in orchestrating a smooth process and procedure for multiple repeatable solutions. The Sr. Director of Client Delivery will be an innovative leader, offering thought leadership for business process improvement and change management for outsourced staffing solutions and projects.
The ideal Sr. Director of Client Delivery, Managed Services will have the ability to:
- Build and develop a high-performing Client Services and Delivery team, establishing a professional, positive and supportive environment while creating accountability and quality outcomes
- Partner with internal subject matter experts to ensure alignment of and achievement of business goals and project deadlines
- Contribute to the overall strategic goals through thought leadership, collaboration and personal contributions
- Partner with Account Management to ensure appropriate procedures are in place to create scalable solutions, being sensitive to ever changing priorities and client expectations.
- Manage resources within budgetary guidelines according to company policy and within corporate governance guidelines.
- Analyze various processes and procedures to refine delivery processes and execute on SLA’ s and SLO’ s.
- Extensive experience with vendor management, supply chain management and indirect spend category management
- Partner with internal executive leaders to create alignment with their strategies and goals
- Utilizing a consultative solutions approach for delivering projects on time within budget, exceeding client expectations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of professional services, staffing and consulting industry and exceptional communication skills
- Develop creative and innovative solutions for project execution and service delivery on an ongoing basis
Skills and Experience:
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and instinct for cohesive and transparent communications with key internal and external stakeholders
- Solid financial acumen and effective negotiation skills
- Experience growing revenues within key enterprise accounts
- Excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills, and impeccable business judgment and decision making abilities
- Strong passion for client engagement, building key strategic relationships with all key stakeholders externally and internally as well as other strategic relationships in order to build revenue and extend engagement in the vertical across all business lines, all products, programs and services
- Experience working effectively with cross-enterprise teams
- A proven track record of success in executing delivery of service level agreements and managing complex delivery schedules involving high volume staffing solutions.
- 7 + years of success in client services, delivery and implementation, preferably with expertise in managed services, with heavy staffing and outsourcing requirements and complex delivery schedules.
- Experience managing business relationships with external partners and third party providers, and negotiating and structuring creative solutions for scalability
- Experience in HR Staffing, Management Consulting, Recruiting, RPO, MSP, VMS, BPO, HRO and contingent labor
- Bachelor’ s degree required, Master’ s Degree preferred
- Experience overseeing large annual spend in excess of $100 MM annually, preferably $300 MM or more.
- This is a high level Client Delivery role for candidates that have managed very large national or global service agreements
- Oil & gas (Energy) industry experience highly desirable
This is a high level Strategic Client Delivery opportunity that affords tremendous upside mobility and advancement. All interested parties are encouraged to apply in confidence today for immediate consideration