Software Sales Executive
Our client is seeking a Software Sales Executive responsible for revenue building for strategic accounts within the Higher Education Market. The ideal Software Sales Executive candidate has expertise selling cloud based Software as a service (SaaS) solutions. The ideal Software Sales Executive also has a thorough knowledge of the higher education industry, and the competitive landscape. Driving revenue would primarily include sales “ hunter” responsibilities, developing qualified leads and partnerships to close business with new prospects. The Software Sales Executive is responsible for the overall growth, profitability, coordination of internal resources and management of his/her territory. He or she will coordinate internal resources to properly address RFI/RFQs and manage a complex sales process through to successful completion. He/she will represent the organization as the primary client facing contact with key strategic deals, utilizing industry knowledge and strong leadership skills with clients.
The ideal Software Sales Executive is a top sales producer, utilizing a highly consultative sales approach, and can maneuver in a highly technical environment conducting technical web presentations as well as face to face presentations flawlessly and with ease. The ideal Software Sales Executive is intelligent and ambitious and wants to lead the division in sales and has a track record of success. This organization has seen tremendous and sustained growth and looking to add top performers to the team.
Requirements: 3 + years of inside/outside sales experience ideally with computer software sales, SaaS, or Edtech sales (ideally selling to educational call targets- higher education preferred, K-12 may be considered), with competitive knowledge of cloud based services.
· Develop and maintain key strategic relationships C-level and D-level contacts within the client organization
· Demonstrate thorough understanding of business trends in the industry and within the client organization
· Investigates obstacles & gathers enough information to assess the risks/benefits of each possible solution including short & long- term costs.
Software Sales Executive is responsible for these additional areas:
· Be an effective presenter who is very experienced in delivering presentations/ facilitated sessions that are well received by internal & external audiences including senior management & clients.
· Effectively operate in a highly engaging entrepreneurial environment with high achievers that are driven to be successful, innovative and deliver creative solutions to their clients
· Works collaboratively with Project teams in a consistent, equitable manner; communicating client expectations, provides support and insight.
· Must have at least 3 years of experience in software or other business services sales (ideally with cloud based solutions) where leadership, guidance and high level communication skills are critical
· Must have a solid track record of overachieving quotas
· BA; MBA a plus
· Excellent presentation skills with strong experience in delivering presentations that have been well received by internal & external audiences including senior management & clients.
· Experience selling at the C suite level, and D level with the ability to bring in key strategic accounts and attain revenue and profitability goals for the business entity
· Successful background in closing on high quality accounts with profitable margins
This organization will provide a solid base salary along with uncapped commissions. OTE at $200K
--IF you are not in the local area but open to relocating we may consider you, if you do not require a relocation fee, or just a small stipend!
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!