Director of Enterprise Sales
Our client is seeking a Director of Enterprise Sales with direct experience developing and executing the strategy and approach for new business development within a geographic territory for a start-up division within a very successful technology company selling innovative SaaS cloud-based solutions across multiple industries. The ideal Director of Enterprise Sales has expertise selling HR Staffing & consulting services and/or HR Outsourced services with innovative technologies. The Director of Enterprise Sales is a key revenue driver, a high level and strategic sales “ hunter” who is a polished professional skilled in developing new relationships with large corporations and enterprise accounts at the C and VP Level, ideally calling on Human Resources and Global Training departments within a corporation. The Director of Enterprise Sales is focused on increasing top line growth across multiple sectors of an organization. The ideal candidate has exceptional C level relationships and a rolodex in top tier companies, preferably Fortune 500 companies, and can effectively navigate a successful outcome through effective use of internal resources to create innovative solutions for new clients.
The ideal Director of Enterprise Sales will have the ability to:
- Analyze various market segments to identify and capture a pipeline of opportunities for new business development
- Partner with internal executive leaders to create alignment with their strategies and goals
- Utilizing a consultative sales approach, develop creative solutions for clientele, demonstrating knowledge of industry and exceptional presentation, leadership and teaching and training skills to enable clientele to envision a new way to solve their business issues and concerns
- Build and develop a high-performing Business Development strategy by establishing a professional, positive and supportive environment which creates accountability and quality outcomes
- Partner with internal subject matter experts to ensure alignment of and achievement of business goals
- Contribute to the overall strategic goals through thought leadership, collaboration and personal contributions
- Partner with Account Management to ensure smooth transition of new accounts/relationships to the client development team
- Manage resources within budgetary guidelines according to company policy and within corporate governance guidelines.
- Develop creative and innovative solutions
Skills and Experience:
- Proactive, engaging and collaborative leader who will challenge his/her organization and energize, motivate and develop a high-performing Business Development strategy for the vertical
- High level of initiative and energy with demonstrated ability to generate results
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and instinct for revenue-generating opportunities
- Solid financial acumen and effective negotiation skills
- Excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills, and impeccable business judgment and decision making abilities
- Strong passion for client engagement, building key strategic relationships with C level executives as well as other strategic relationships in order to build revenue in the vertical across all business lines, all products, programs and services
- Experience working effectively with cross-enterprise teams
- A proven track record of success in developing new business.
- Eight + years of success in business development, preferably with some expertise selling into premium brands and enterprise accounts within professional services consulting or staffing with a robust network of key contacts.
- Experience managing business relationships with external partners and third party providers, and negotiating and structuring creative solutions.
- Experience in HR Staffing, Recruiting, ERP, HCM/HRIS/HRMS/and or other Talent Management services and products or Technology based SaaS solutions for global training, e-learning, HR departments.
- Bachelor’ s degree required, Master’ s Degree preferred
- Base salary of $120 + DOE and commissions equal $225+ on target earnings. This is a high level sales executive role for high level achievers with a proven track record with million or multi- million dollar annual quotas with a proven track record of overachieving quotas year over year.
- Travel 30-50% to client locations, based in a remote office.
This opportunity affords tremendous upside mobility and advancement!
We have additional positions in numerous markets nationwide. If this sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your resume in confidence today. Include sales awards, sales performance and best time to reach you. We are moving quickly so don’ t delay, apply today!