Director, East Region Sales
New York, NY
Our client a leader in their industry, is seeking a Director, East Region Sales, responsible for revenue building within their HR consulting division. The ideal candidate has expertise selling HRIS, HRO, BPO, Benefits, Insurance or other consultative services into HR departments. You are a highly skilled sales “ hunter”, experienced in mid- market or enterprise sales, with a thorough knowledge of consultative sales processes, contributing value to client organizations through business process improvement and professional services and solutions offered.
The Ideal Director, East Region Sales is responsible for driving revenue primarily in a sales “ hunter “ role, prospecting, and developing qualified leads and partnerships to close business with new prospects, handling the RFP/ RFQ bid process through to acceptance and then orchestrating the handoff to delivery management and implementation teams, partnering very closely with internal and external resources to ensure customer satisfaction. The Director, East Region Sales is responsible for the overall growth, profitability, coordination of internal resources and management of his/her territory. He or she will coordinate internal resources to properly address RFI/RFQs and manage a complex sales process through to successful completion. You will represent the organization as the primary client facing contact with key strategic deals, utilizing industry knowledge and strong leadership skills with clients.
Qualifications: 10 + years of Mid-market and/or Enterprise Sales experience ideally with HRIS, HRO, BPO, benefits/payroll/insurance of other business services.
· Develop and maintain key strategic relationships with various stakeholders within the client organization
· Stay abreast of technology & business trends and use this knowledge to approach clients with solutions to resolve, teach and advise clients on how these solutions will meet their business needs. Must know the competition; and be aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
· Demonstrate thorough understanding of business trends in the industry and within the client organization
· Work with the internal teams to develop strategies, models, tools and action plans for new and current service offerings.
· Overall responsibility for new business development sales, including sales strategy, budget and tactical action plan for a single or multi state territory
· Demonstrate thought leadership by creating strategies, models, tools & solutions for new & current service offerings.
· Investigates obstacles & gathers enough information to assess the risks/benefits of each possible solution including short & long term costs.
· Must have a solid track record of overachieving sales targets in longer sales cycles
· BA; MBA a plus and will consider relevant work experience if non-degreed
· Excellent presentation skills with strong experience in delivering presentations that have been well received by internal & external audiences including senior management & clients.
· Experience selling at the C suite level, and D level with the ability to bring in key strategic accounts and attain revenue and profitability goals for the business entity
· Successful background in closing on high quality enterprise accounts with profitable margins
Seeking multiple Highly Skilled Directors in OH, NY, MD, MA, Washington DC, FL, GA Apply today for immediate and confidential consideration!