Sr. Project Manager
St. Louis, Missouri
Our client is seeking a very polished and professional Sr. Project Manager skilled in On-site Managed Services implementation and delivery, ideally with direct experience in the contingent workforce management industry. The Sr. Project Manager is responsible for managing day to day operations for a key enterprise account. The ideal Sr. Project Manager has extensive managed services background within either the Professional Services and Consulting industry or ideally HR Staffing & consulting industry, with a strong delivery and implementation background as well as exceptional financial acumen and business operations expertise. The Sr. Project Manager is adept at coordinating and directing high-volume staffing and project requirements with significant experience with VMS / MSP / RPO / BPO expertise. The Sr. Project Manager is considered the primary strategic client facing manager responsible for operations management and delivery, ensuring and orchestrating a smooth process and procedure for multiple repeatable solutions. The Sr. Project Manager will be exceptional at professionally representing this client engagement by demonstrating efficient and effective strategies ensuring all requirements are met and offering thought leadership for business process improvement and change management for this key enterprise client.
The ideal Sr. Project Manager, Managed Services will have the ability to:
- Analyze various processes and procedures to refine delivery processes and execute on SLA’ s and SLO’ s.
- Partner with internal executive leaders to create alignment with their strategies and goals
- Utilizing a consultative solutions approach for delivering projects on time within budget, exceeding client expectations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of professional services staffing and consulting industry and exceptional communication skills, particularly adept with high level presentation skills
- Establish a professional, positive and supportive recruiting environment while creating accountability and quality outcomes
- Partner with internal subject matter experts to ensure alignment of and achievement of business goals and project deadlines
- Contribute to the overall strategic goals through thought leadership, collaboration and personal contributions
- Partner with internal and external partners to ensure appropriate procedures are in place to create scalable solutions, being sensitive to ever changing priorities and client expectations.
- Manage resources within budgetary guidelines according to company policy and within corporate governance guidelines.
- Develop creative and innovative solutions for project execution and service delivery on an ongoing basis
Skills and Experience:
- Proactive, engaging and collaborative recruitment professional who will challenge his/her organization and energize, motivate and develop a high-performing implementation and delivery system for the strategic client.
- High level of initiative and energy with demonstrated ability to generate results
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and instinct for cohesive and transparent communications with key internal and external stakeholders
- Solid financial acumen and effective presentation skills necessary for this key client
- Excellent problem solver with strong analytical and critical thinking skills, and impeccable business judgment and quick decision making abilities.
- Strong passion for client engagement, building key strategic relationships with all key stakeholders externally and internally as well as other strategic relationships
- Experience working effectively with cross-enterprise teams
- Experience with supply chain management and direct supervisory experience
- A proven track record of success in executing delivery of service level agreements and managing complex projects involving high volume staffing solutions.
- Four + years of success in managed services, client services, client delivery and implementation, preferably with onsite expertise in managed services with a key client, delivering on heavy staffing requirements and complex delivery schedules.
- Experience managing business relationships with external partners and third party providers, and negotiating and structuring creative solutions for scalability
- Experience in HR Staffing, Management Consulting, Recruiting, RPO, MSP, VMS, or BPO a must
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher preferred
- Experience implementing Vendor Management Systems (VMS) with preference for Fieldglass
- Heavy recruiting expertise ideally overseeing a large managed services program.
- Must be extremely technology literate with various sourcing tools and continent workforce management software platforms.
This opportunity affords tremendous upside mobility and advancement. Apply today for confidential consideration.