Nursing Education Director
Our client is seeking a Nursing Education Director responsible for the operational leadership and strategic planning of the School of Nursing. Our Ideal Nursing Education Director has experience directing and coordinating curriculum development, launching new nursing programs and recruiting, overseeing and training faculty and staff. The Nursing Education Director is responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, evaluating and mentoring nursing education staff and ensuring high standards are being met with regards to student outcomes, curriculum relevancy and overall success of the nursing programs.
- Overseeing curriculum quality to ensure student learning outcomes.
- Lead all nursing education initiatives
- Supports program and course level assessment of student learning for appropriate nursing education outcomes.
- Evaluates the department' s performance and ensures that all federal and state regulatory accrediting agency and professional association requirements are met.
- Provides clear guidelines and faculty standards for teaching Nursing courses.
- Demonstrated ability to build academic programs; experience launching new nursing programs preferred
- BSN required, MSN preferred
- 3 + years of teaching experience
- Current RN license in state of Florida
- Minimum of 4 Years of nursing experience, with 2+ years supervisory experience