K-12 Field Account Executive
Are you a software sales executive that has experience calling on K-12 school districts or selling technology products / SaaS in a B2B setting? Do you enjoy relationship building at multiple levels within the organization establishing deep and long lasting relationships with all stakeholders in complex RFP/RFQ environments? Do you have experience working remotely in a home office traveling in a multi-state territory? If so, our client is seeking a Field Sales Account Executive to join their dynamic team immediately.
- Prospecting and cultivating new business within the K-12 school districts in a multi-state territory
- Responds quickly and effectively to a generous lead flow of interested parties seeking information about company services
- Establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily and weekly territory plan and work flow to call on potential K-12 clients, demonstrating products via WebEX, Go To Meeting and in- person meetings
- Skilled in bid proposals, RFP, RFQ, and complex contracts with potentially long time horizons.
- An effective face to face communicator as well as skilled telephone communicator, skilled in the discovery phase of client interactions, ensuring effective service offerings are offered appropriately to maximize client adoption of product.
- You love to demonstrate products and services and have the ability to present complex and technical material in a clear concise manner, with both technical expertise and knowledge of industry
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes to products and services by evaluating results and competitive developments and listening to clients. Also desires to make an impact with clients by relaying this information to the company for product development purposes
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Technology savvy, utilizing various CRM and presentation tools to engage and follow up appropriately with customers and potential customers.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results.
- Represents the company at various trade shows and events
- Operates autonomously but with urgency, developing a loyal clientele base
- 3 + years of outside sales experience or combination of inside/outside sales with a proven track record of success in sales
- Strong organizational skills with experience working in a remote home office or working in a field office traveling to client locations
- Experience in K-12 sales, education sales, software sales, EdTEch sales or SaaS, other IT services sales, preferably within the education industry