Director of Education
Our client, a higher education institution committed to student success is seeking an accomplished Director of Education responsible for building and maintaining a high performing education & academic team. The Director of Education will be responsible for budgeting, staffing, program development, training and oversight of the academic affairs department. If you are seeking an opportunity where you can have a direct impact on student success and changing student’ s lives in a collaborative team oriented environment, we encourage you to consider joining this dynamic team.
The Director of Education will be responsible for the following duties:
- Supervise Education/Academic staff.
- Ensure regulatory compliance in the areas of file maintenance, accreditation readiness and visits.
- Ensure satisfactory academic progress in the areas of attendance, grades, matriculation, and graduation.
- Ensure compliance with academic policy and procedure.
- Collaborate on program and policy development.
- Manage equipment, facilities and course materials.
- Deliver quality instruction and maintain academic standards and periodic curriculum updates
- Implementation of strategies to maximize student success and retention
- Maintain class schedules, faculty schedules and overall facility management
- Participate in instructional training, observations and evaluations
- Hire and train program managers
- PhD or EdD required
- Experience managing Program Managers and Faculty
- Higher Education experience required
Apply today for immediate and confidential consideration!