Business Development Executive
Washington DC, District Of Columbia
Our client is seeking a Self-starting, record-setting entrepreneurial minded top tier, high achieving new Business Development Executive who is a HUNTER, exceling at driving revenue and being on top of the sales leader board. If you’ re in the top 5% of sales and looking for an exciting new opportunity to join an organization that is exploding in growth AND you have computer software, HR consulting, talent management software sales and/or cloud based SaaS systems for use with Human resources and global training departments you are our ideal candidate. The Business Development Executive is a “ hunter" who is a polished professional skilled in developing new relationships with corporations and entities calling on Human Resources Departments at a very high level. The Business Development Executive is a top revenue driver, with a focus on increasing top line growth with new business development pursuing enterprise accounts. The ideal candidate has an exceptional rolodex of relationships and industry conducts within human Resources departments within Fortune 1000 companies and can effectively navigate a successful outcome through effective use of communication skills and leadership to demonstrate new applications, new ideas and innovative solutions for new clients.
This opportunity affords tremendous advancement opportunities, both financially and with upward mobility within this Division as you can lead the way and rise to the top and set the tone and tenor for the growth of this exciting division that is launching an entirely new business unit. The ideal Business Development Executive has a sense of urgency to be number 1, not only for yourself but for your clients, does not need a roadmap, likes to build, produce and grow a division, has extreme customer service DNA that results in a win – win successful relationship with clients, coworkers and internal and external stakeholders throughout the organization.
The ideal Business Development Executive will have the ability to:
· Analyze various target market segments to identify and capture a pipeline of opportunities for strategic sales and new business development
· Partner with internal and external teams and leaders to create alignment with their strategies and goals
· Utilizing a consultative sales approach, while developing creative HR solutions for clientele, demonstrating knowledge of industry and exceptional presentation skills and truly educating clientele on new uses for the product expanding their insights and enthusiasm for the software.
· Partner with internal subject matter experts to ensure alignment of and achievement of business goals
· Manage resources within budgetary guidelines according to company policy and within corporate governance guidelines.
· Develop creative and innovative solutions, managing highly complex and high volume sales in excess of $50K on up with key top tier clients with national and global offices.
Skills and Experience:
· Proactive, engaging and collaborative leader who will challenge his/her organization and energize, motivate and develop a Business Development strategy for the corporate business unit.
· High level of initiative and energy with demonstrated ability to generate results
· Knowledge and expertise in selling HRIS, HRM, HR consulting, Computer software utilized in human capital Management industry, other SaaS utilized within corporate human resources departments or corporate education and training departments
· Strong entrepreneurial spirit and instinct for revenue-generating opportunities
· Solid financial acumen and effective negotiation skills, with track record of selling into the C-Suite and conducting board level presentations.
· Must have experience with $$Million dollar quotas on up as these are high level enterprise sales and you must have a track record of success meeting your sales against quota targets year over year, preferably exceeding targets
· Excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills, and impeccable business judgment and decision making abilities
· Strong passion for client engagement, building key strategic relationships with C level executives as well as other strategic relationships in order to build revenue in the division across all business lines, all products, programs and services and an unyielding desire to do the right thing always at all times by all parties
· Experience working effectively with cross-enterprise teams
· A proven track record of success in developing new business in excess of $1M -$5M annually (the more the better)
· Experience working in a remote office, traveling as needed approximately 50% of the time up to 75%, highly self- motivated and self-driven.
· Bachelor’ s degree preferred but will consider equivalent work experience
· Salary is in the $120K range plus commissions and total compensation is $220-250K at plan with tremendous upside opportunity financially and with upward mobility into higher levels of management oversight
· Client is moving quickly, if interested apply today for CONFIDENTIAL consideration-don’ t delay!